Monday, January 29, 2007

Glass half full

From CNN:
 
President Bush defended Vice President Dick Cheney's recent comments to CNN that there have been enormous successes in Iraq, characterizing the vice president as an optimist in an interview Monday with National Public Radio.

"I think that the vice president is a person reflecting the glass half full mentality," Bush said. "In other words, he's been able to look at -- as have I and I hope other Americans -- that the tyrant has been removed, 12 million voted, there's an Iraqi constitution in place that is a model and unique for the Middle East."

I'm not going to take the easy shot over whether the glass is half full or the mentality if half full (maybe I just did take it). 
 
I will say that the 'Iraq War' glass is half full.  And it has a hole in the bottom.
 
GP

No comments: