Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Real World Calls

Not being independently wealthy, the Grey Pilgrim needs to stop wandering and work for a living. The school year begins. Students await (not eagerly, I presume). Lessons must be planned. Papers must be graded.

Although I will have less time to scan the news and write, I intend to continue this experiment throughout the school year. I will write- daily, I hope- but a bit less frequently than I have this summer.

I do want to take a moment to thank those of you who join me here at this site. Some of you agree, some don't. That's very good. I've been given fresh thoughts from your emails and comments. I have had the opportunity to hear from people around the globe, which has been a great experience. I will look forward to more insightful thoughts in emails and comments in the near future.

Thank you.

GP

No comments: