Monday, July 03, 2006

Received some nice comments

Thank you to those who sent kind comments over the weekend. I was away and just read them upon my return.

One person said something about perhaps having more pictures. One of the things I like about many blogs is their inclusion of pictures. Given the topics that I address, however, I am very cautious (too cautious) about using pictures. Some topics, pictures just don't fit well (the Episcopal Convention, for example). For others, however, I worry about being exploitive- especially regarding the war. I don't wish to show the bodies of the dead, for example. I don't like to see- or show- the faces of people who are in pain due to loss of loved ones. Those sorts of issues give me pause.

I will, however, on the basis of the comment, look a bit more at the issue of pictures and how they may add to the commentary I seek to provide.

All comments are encouraged. They are very helpful to me, and I am thankful for them.

To comment, either hit the "comment" selection below a post, or email me directly by clicking "email me" in the upper left of the page.

Thanks again.

GP

No comments: