Thursday, July 27, 2006

Modest Changes- And Thanks

I've made some modest adjustments to the look of the site. I'm not good at "html" programming, so I'm about at my limit.

Most significant, I've added some links at the bottom of the right margin of the page. Nothing special about CNN and MSNBC, but some of the others may not be in your bookmarks/favorites. Now that I've been able to get this section in, I can add more links if I think they are relevant. Know of a "must see" link? Send it to me.

Finally, thanks to all the people who emailed and commented on various posts. I received over 200 comments/emails over the course of a few days. Some people are responsible for multiples of those, but all were appreciated.

Please feel free to comment and/or email regarding anything you see on the site.

Thanks so much.

GP

No comments: