Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Emails Encouraged- Updated

If you check in at the site from time to time, I'd like to get a sense of who you are. Sometime when you're here, just send me an email. The only info I request is where you are in the world. Anything else you want to say is a bonus. Like it, hate it, whatever. Use the Email Me link at the upper left of the page. I won't publish any particulars about any person. Using the Email Me link keeps your info off the site itself.

I'm getting some word of mouth, and some emails/comments. I appreciate those. I'd also be very appreciative of getting a sense of who else visits but doesn't really want to comment.

So, please, send an email.

GP

UPDATE: Approximately 40 emails received. Keep them coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»